Presentia C is the new KNX motion detector with luminosity sensor from Zennio
Zennio adds on its list of solutions the new sensor Presentia C, which detects the motion, measures the level of brightness from a space, and signals the presence of a person in the monitored space.
It is designed for an easy installation in the ceiling, using built-in accessories for buried or surface mounting.
The device has a wide detection range with an angle of 3600 and a radius of up to 30 meters.
The main characteristics of motion detector Presentia C:
– Detecting a person’s presence in space uses an algorithm that allows, through an analysis of multiple sensors, to identify whether a particular space is occupied by a person; regardless of whether the person actually moves into the room or not.
– Constant control of the level of illumination in the monitored space by sending the KNX controls to the control modules, that act on the luminaires in the room so that the level of ambient light stays constant.
– Set different brightness reference values, daylight and nighttime mode, and turn motion indicator LEDs on or off.
– 10 customizable, multi-function logic functions
– Notification of good functioning
The Master / Slave configuration allows the use of more detectors for larger spaces.
The result is an effective presence detector combined with a brightness sensor that meets the most demanding installation criteria.
For more details about Zennio products you can find here https://amavys.ro/zennio/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org